A hidden surprise
IPhone do not need any introduction. They have managed to garner a lot of appreciation for their new innovations and the various apps they introduce. iPhone always aim to bring something new to you and yet make it simple. The purpose is to make sure that everyone can use it and you do not find anything too complex. Perhaps that is the reason for their popularity. The only thing about ios is that it tends to take it for granted that people will figure things out and find it futile to state the obvious. That is the case with their panorama feature for the photos which at the first sight does not seem incredible but has a feature which is hidden from many. The panorama feature is available for the iPhone 5 or 4s so all the users can have more fun while clicking pictures of the views they like.
Change the direction
There is no denying that IOS always manages to come up with something new and it has not disappointed its fans even now with the latest panorama feature. Before we move on to how you can change the direction, let us go through what panorama feature actually is for those who are unaware. The panorama feature enables you to capture images of inconsistent sceneries and string them in a beautiful single image. It is not at all complicated as most of the work will be done by the app. All you have to do is tap and you will have beautiful images. You might not know but your iPhone that has the panorama feature also has the ability to change the direction. How to do it? The answer is fairly simple. If you look at the feature, you will find that the panorama slider has a large and white arrow on the side. When you will tap it, you will be able to change the direction. The arrow will move over to the right side of the screen giving you the freedom to record from right to left.
Have fun with photography
The new panorama feature allows you to capture all kinds of views just as you like. There are no inhibitions and no barriers; this feature is very handy not to mention simple which means that anybody can use it. You do not have to be n expert at photography to produce the magnificent images as most of the work will be done by this iPhone app. All you have to do is grab the arrow of the panorama slider along with the object till it is in the position you like and you will get a perfect picture. With the full panorama on, you can have a picture of as long as 16 megabytes but your cell phone might reduce the size to accommodate. Have fun clicking pictures with the panorama features and make full use of the ability to change the direction. Ios has made capturing photos even more captivating.
The article is written and shared by Gloria Philips.
The android operating system, since its release in October 22 2008 has become an increasingly popular operating system in the market today. A growing number of developers have been drawn by this popularity and have developed numerous application for the system both for business and for pleasure. The top 5 most used application by business professionals who operate on the Android system are as follows.
- Quickoffice: This application is free from Google. Its main purpose is to enable a user to create and edit Microsoft office documents, presentations and spreadsheets on an Android device. Users can sign in with their Google account and have the option to save their work in the Google drive which provides up to 15 GB of free storage space and also provides accessibility of the files from a mobile device or computer. It also enables a user to open and view PDF files and provides the option to attach files to emails if required
- OfficeSuite 7: This is a widely popular business application. Its developers are Mobile Systems Inc. It has a normal version which is free and a pro version which costs about $14.99. It is basically an open document viewer that enables users to open, view, share and even print native Microsoft files. It also has been integrated with cloud storage services such as GoogleDrive, DropBox, SkyDrive, Box and SugarSync which provide users with numerous optionsin the management of various files and attachments. It also includes features to make your work easier and exciting like multi-touch support, two-fingers zoom, pop-up menus and context toolbars. It also includes a Bluetooth and email file sharing option. Available in 56 different languages and is a must have for users who normally perform any kind of business on an Android system
3. Mobile Doc Scanner: This is an application developed by Stoik Soft. It has a lite version which is free and a paid version which costs about $4.99. It is an extremely powerful application that enables users to scan any type of document, then convert it into PDF format and share it from the device. The app automatically corrects distortion, detects borders and equalizes brightness at a high speed to create documents which are clear and can be easily read. it also offers a batch shooting mode for extremely fast scanning so that users can scan multiple amount of files within a very short time. It also has uploading features which upload to social networks like Facebook and Twitter, email services or to cloud services like GoogleDocs, DropBox, Box.net.
4. DW Contacts: This is an application developed by DW-P. it has 2 versions, the normal version is free and the pro version costs about $9.80 It enables a user to manage both contacts and phone functions within the in-call widget to write and view notes about the users call, search contacts based on attributes, filter contacts based on groups and configure the whole layout.
5. Boomerang: This is a free email application from android which integrates with Gmail and Google apps only. It mainly features advance functionality like scheduling email for later, response tracking, snoozing emails and others that let you use your Gmail efficiently and lets you stay organized.
About Me: Natalia Dwain is a blogger and content writer from London, UK. She loves reading and writing about Technology recent updates. As of now she is doing a research works on phone system direct